3.02.2009

Bride-mares!

So last night, I definitely had my first Wedding-related Nightmare! I don't remember everything, but I do remember it was the day of my wedding and I couldn't get ready at home like I'd planned, so I was getting ready at my grandparents house surrounded by family and everything was going wrong!

First of all, I'd forgotten to ask people to be Ushers & House Party so our ushers showed up in Jeans & T-shirts and I was freaking about who was going to serve cake! Then, I'd had my hair done in an updo (which I don't plan on doing) and it started falling minutes before the ceremony, so I was rushing to fix it!

I woke up from that dream so freaked out I couldn't fall asleep for quite awhile!! So, I've decided first thing this weekend, I'm going to call up our Ushers & House Party and clue them in to their participation (okay, okay, I'm going to ask nicely, but I'm hoping they all say yes!)

Has anyone else had Bridal Terrors??

No comments: