3.05.2009

Dress Love...

Everytime I walk past J.Crew or Anthropologie, I fall harder...

Now that its getting warm outside, my favorite stores are starting to display the most adorable sundresses and I'm dreaming about the perfect rehearsal dinner dress!

I found this gorgeous dress from J.Crew:



In pink with polka dots? It also comes in Ivory, but I'm thinking white or anything close to white at a Backyard Rehearsal Dinner is probably a bad idea! I am loving the Citron color above though, I have a shirt that color and everytime I wear it someone comments on it!!

I apologize in advance for the tinyness of the dress pics from Anthropologie. I absolutely LOVE Anthropologie and these dresses are exactly why!!

I loooove this strapless Teal dress! As a "Busty" girl, empire waist things look great on me and I'm loving the bow!



Another Anthro beauty! My only concern with this one is the horizontal stripes...yikes!


Okay, so this final Anthropologie dress isn't really one I picked out for me, but rather one for my MOM! My mom is super cute and trendy and a traditional MOB dress would NEVER do her justice. I hope she doesn't wear shapeless "old lady dresses" even when she's 90!!

Do you think a Mother of the Bride could pull this off??


No comments: