2.19.2009

I don't want to think today...

I'm having a BAD day. I stayed up way too late last night watching junk on TV...

We decided to add premium channels since we won't have time for any outside entertainment between now and May! Instead of going to the movies or out for drinks, we'll be sitting at home on the couch cranking out financials in front of the TV watching HBO!!

Let me give you a rundown of a traditional evening at our apartment...

We both roll-in sometime between 5:00 and 6:30, usually me before CityBoy. I change out of my work clothes, take Mia out, get the mail, and start dinner. We eat dinner at our bar, while watching TV, then CityBoy disappears into the office to read Wikipedia, CraigsList, etc. This leaves me with full control of the remote!!

LATELY, however, I've been getting home between 6:30 and 7:30...after CityBoy. The last couple nights, I've walked in and found him watching some bizarre movie...which delays my delicately planned TV schedule and has ultimately made both of our bedtimes later and later...not good.

Hopefully, we'll find a compromise...or else Showtime has got to go!

Anyway, I don't wanna think today, so I'm stealing this post from ThisCasita, with some modifications....enjoy!!!

Here's a chance to see how well you really know your Man.
Cut, paste and fill in the answers, then forward. The real challenge is to send it to your Man to see how right you really are.

1. He's sitting in front of the TV, what is on the screen?
Some bizarre movie, Top Gear, Time Warp

2. You're out to eat, what kind of dressing does he get on his salad?
CityBoy doesn't eat Salads

3. What's one food he doesn't like?
Mushrooms

4. You go out to eat and have a drink. What does he order?
Ribs and a Coors Light

5. Where did he go to high school?
Livonia Stevenson High School, Trenton High School

6. What size shoe does he wear?
10? I dunno?

8. What is his favorite type of sandwich?
Turkey with Avocado & Bacon...no Cheese

9. What would this person eat every day if he could?
White Castle!

10. What is his favorite cereal?
Hmmm...he doesn't eat his cereal with milk, but I'd say his favorite is Fruity Pebbles

11. What would he never wear?
Clothes I picked out for him...

12. What is his favorite sports team?
Detroit Red Wings

13. Who did he vote for?
Obama

14. Who is his best friend?
Besides me? Mikey

15. What is something he does that you wish he wouldn't do?
Leave his shoes in the front hall!

16. What is his heritage?
A little bit of everything, some Irish, some Portuguese

17. You bake him a cake for his birthday, what kind of cake?
Ice Cream Cake!

18. Did he play sports in high school?
Nope

19. What could he spend hours doing?
Playing on the Internet or Looking at Cars

20. What is one unique talent he has?
He knows everything there is to know about cars, and punk music

No comments: