10.07.2008

...and I said "What about Breakfast at Tiffany's?"

Holly: I don't want to own anything until I find a place where me and things go together. I'm not sure where that is but I know what it is like. It's like Tiffany's.

Paul: Tiffany's? You mean the jewelry store.

Holly: That's right. I'm just CRAZY about Tiffany's!

I managed to find the most amazing man on the planet. He treats me like no other guy ever has, like I'm everything in his world. We argue, but 5 minutes can't pass following an argument before we're apologizing to each other. We're both Virgos, and that makes us similar in so many ways, but it works perfectly. He's my Tiffany's. He puts me together.

And...as if he wasn't already the perfect guy for me, he bought me a gorgeous ring and asked me to spend the rest of my life with him!!


So, my sister gave me some busy work for my boring day in the office today to come up with some ideas for a Sex and The City themed Bachelorette party for her college roommate who is getting married in January! The party is gonna be at my apartment, since I live in the city where the wedding will be and the party will take place the night before the wedding since my sister is flying in from Wisconsin!! Well, this got me thinking about ideas for my own bachelorette party, my sister wants to do a Tiffany themed party...and THAT got me thinking about wedding bands to go with my bling!!


Those are my 3 options on Bands to go with my ring. I think the one I am leaning towards most is the simple platinum band. I've always loved the simplicity of my mom's ring...a simple diamond solitaire with a simple gold wedding band. To me, the simplicity of one diamond and the simple wedding band is more representative of my relationship with my fiancee...our relationship is simple, perfect, and unpretentious.

Thoughts?



1 comment:

Kelley at My Island Wedding said...

Not only is Breakfast at Tiffany's one of my all time favorite movies..., (I love how she won't even name the cat..., "poor slob without a name...") Anyway,

...but my hubby got my rings at Tiffany's! Your ring would look great with the platinum band with diamonds all the way around!

Also, I live just outside NYC and plan weddings (and bachelorette parties)..., so if you want any advice, please let me know, ok?

Best of luck to you!
Kelley
www.myislandwedding.blogspot.com