1.30.2009

Don't Stop Believin...

Just a Small Town Girl, Livin in a Lonely World...

Just a City Boy, Born & Raised in South Detroit...

One of our first dates! Out & About in Lubbock, Texas!

I took CityBoy to meet one of my best friends (Bridesmaid SA) in San Antonio!


Our first Christmas as a couple, at my parents house with Mia (our furbaby!)

In Amarillo, I went to pick him up from an out of town job to go...somewhere, I can't remember where, but it was important...Bridesmaid SA's wedding maybe...Easter??

Easter at my Parents' house!

At Bridesmaid SA's rehearsal dinner! Doesn't he look thrilled?

On the Beach in Corpus Christi!

Celebrating my graduation from Texas Tech!!

I love this guy!! I always look at pictures of us together and remember some of the happiest times of my life and I honestly can't wait for all the happy times to come!!!!

No comments: