12.03.2008

A love like that...

This weekend was a sad one... my grandmother passed away. The world will be a little less bright without Beema in it. She was a beautiful, wonderful woman and someone I have always looked up to and admired. More than anything else, I will remember the love she had for my grandfather. She and Poppey had been married for 63 years and up until the end, the love they had for each other shone brightly.


I want a love like that...one that lasts and lasts, one that sees me & CityBoy through the greatest and worst times of our lives, through today's economic troubles and whatever tomorrow has to bring. I know that CityBoy is "my Poppey," he is my soulmate and I can't wait to see where our love takes us... I can only hope that in 63 years, CityBoy and I will still have the same sparkle in our eyes that my Beema & Poppey did for each other...

No comments: